Having taken the Introduction to Records and Information Management course, participants in the Advanced course will develop their understanding of records management practices and new issues in the field relating to technological developments, learn about information capture, management, storage, preservation, delivery, security with an overview of MoReq2 /ISO 15489, and gain an understanding of auxiliary skills for records and information manager, such as Metadata Models and Strategy Identifying the need for Records Management.
- What is Records Management?
- What is Information Management?
- Selling the need for Records Management to Management
- Capture Getting information into the system, where, how and why Manage where do I manage my information Store looking at various techniques Preserve 10, 20, 50, 100 years, a look at file-formats and preservation techniques
- Deliver - Access Security Metadata Models and Strategy MoReq2 an introduction ISO 15489 an introduction