Receiving customer complaints is inevitable in any business but handling those complaints requires knowledge and specific skills to achieve mutually satisfying result. Being able to listen, respond to and handle customer complaints in a positive manner is an important step in acquiring and retaining your customers.
This training course will challenge participants’ belief in managing customer expectations of them and their organization. Participants will leave the course with a personal action plan identifying the key changes to make, and the skills to practice.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the root causes of customer complaints
- Listen and communicate with empathy
- Work individually or as a team to resolve customer complaints
- See complaints as a gift
- Maintain professionalism under pressure
- Monitor and analyze complaints levels and identify remedial action
- Eliminate sources of customer irritation
- Meaning of customer complaints (ISO 10020 definition)
- Important facts about customer complaints
- Major type and causes of customer complaints
- Benefits of complaints recovery
- Types of customers and how to handle them
- The psychology of queuing
- The complaint as a gift strategy
- Service recovery methods
- Service management tools
- Converting dissatisfaction to satisfaction
- H.E.A.T and A.S.A.P models of resolving customer complaints
Who Should Attend?
Officers and Executives in Customer service, Call centre and Sales and Marketing functions