This course has been designed for those who have direct responsibility or involvement in, the marketing of products and services to businesses and consumers. It will appeal to both experienced B2B and B2C marketers and those newly appointed to the marketing function. It will also help those within other functions to understand their relationship with the marketing department and help them to contribute to the marketing strategy.
- Understand the function and role of all major internal departments encountered
- The importance of understanding the marketing mix
- What factors are important to buyers?
- Prepare clear objectives for dealing with major marketing events
- Understanding the manufacturing and finance decisions that affect the marketing mix
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
- What affects product-marketing strategy?
- Sales force relations and utilization
- How to prepare an effective marketing plan
- Apply the basic concepts and principles of B to B and B to C marketing
- Segment your customers and position your organization in the marketplace
- Understand your markets and customers
- Manage customer relationship management
- Build a value proposition
- Understand product, service and channel management
- Develop an integrated marketing mix
- Identify current developments in B2B marketing
- Understand the relationship between marketing and sales
- Contribute more effectively to the marketing activities of your organization