This training course delivers Problem Solving Techniques, one of the unique competencies all managers, whether budding or experienced, must possess.
- Definitions and data collection for various workplace problems
- Root Cause analysis
- Crisis investigation, recovery and prevention procedures
- Process for documenting solutions and decisions
- Character and techniques needed for making value-laden decisions.
- Delegates will learn three things people do when faced with problems
- Acquire Generic skills necessary for solving problems
- Understand Personality types and problem solving
- Defining a problem, listing possible solutions, Evaluating options
- The Tools of Root Cause Analysis, Generating Ideas, Need for a repertoire of strategies
- Choosing what to do