This training course is tailored in a step by step approach aimed at equipping candidates to understand how to analyze any investment and make proper investment decision. The program will cover various investment techniques including value functions and portfolio tools such as optimization techniques (Linear Programming).
This programme will enable the participants:
- To understand various techniques needed to appraise any investment
- Build various investment models
- Analyze loans and know if their cash flows will be able to repay the loans.
The participants will be able to
- Compute various debt securities
- Know the most profitable investment from several portfolios.
- Investment Analysis Appraisal Technique
- Value of an investment
- Interest payment in an annuity model
- Modified internal rate of return
- Payback Period model
- Accrued interest for a security that pays periodic interest
- Returns - The discount rate for a security
- Returns - The yield of a security that has an odd (short or long) first coupon period.
- Returns - The amount received at maturity for a fully invested security.
Securities and Portfolio Analysis
- Frequency - Computes the number of coupon payments per year
- Linear programming with solver model
- Building Sensitivity analysis and Scenarios into Models
- Strategy Session: Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Oct 05 - 07 Oct, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.