Women as Leaders integrates leading edge research with participants’ personal experiences to provide practical learning about leadership and how to navigate your way in complex executive roles.
- A clearer understanding of the challenges facing women leaders when taking up senior positions
- An opportunity to step back and consider what you need to do to ensure your leadership practice is tailored to your organization and to your personal context, including an appraisal of what is important for you in your life and career at this time
- Learning about the latest thinking in leadership and engaging in group discussions, co- counseling sessions and facilitation groups to address your challenges using practical frameworks
- A unique opportunity to differentiate gender issues and organizational issues in your context through working with a group of women leaders experiencing similar challenges -where do we as women need to change and what needs to change in organization practices and culture for women to advance -what are our roles as senior leaders in developing the widest possible talent pool
- Access to an elite network of female professionals to work with in the future
- Doing leadership differently as a woman; the new leadership landscape
- Your aspirations and values as a leader
- Navigating in a male dominated organization
- Political skills and networking in organizations
- Increasing personal presence
- Creating and maintaining resilience and well-being as a female leader.