Management of Trade Receivables
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 24 - 26 Aug, 2016
For many businesses, particularly small and medium enterprises, credit sales can be inevitable first, for survival and second, for growth. Yet, they do experience difficulties in collecting debts after they make sales, some at such a level that cripples the businesses. Result is cash flow squeeze, diminished working capital and high level delinquency that results in low profitability or outright losses.
This training course delivers credit sales processes that avert calamities of bad debts without sacrificing growth and profitability.
- The Dynamics of Credit Sales
- Clarification of Risks of Exposure
- Days Sales Outstanding Measurements
- Invoicing and Documentation.
- Controlling Account Delinquency Levels
- Credit Control Strategies
- Invoice Factoring
- Proper Documentations
- Credit Collection Resources and Drives
- Receivables Carrying Cost
- Dispute Resolution
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.