Management of Non-Current Assets: Fixed Assets Management
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 04 - 06 May, 2016
- To expose the participants to the Techniques of Assets Maintenance Management
- To enable the participants know what constitutes Fixed Assets - identification and valuation.
- To train the participants in the keeping of the Assets Register through the Pastel Fixed Asset Software in order to generate information for management for Effective Fixed Assets Maintenance.
- Composition of Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets Costing
- Financing Fixed Assets/Procurement
- Computerized Maintenance System
- Fixed Assets Maintenance Software
- Fixed Assets Insurance Policies
- Revaluation of Fixed Assets
- Keeping Fixed Assets Records, Invoice, Ledgers and
- Authorities for Expenditure - Recurrent and Capital
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.