It is recognized that people are the most important asset in an organization. To utilize those assets most effectively is to orchestrate the individuals into a collective, high performance team. This training course is designed to provide managers with the techniques necessary to motivate and energies individuals within their teams. Delegates will learn practical ways in which to lead people in order to achieve improved performance and outstanding results.
Who should attend?
This practical course is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders who are responsible for providing clear direction and leadership to their teams in order to achieve maximum effort, commitment and achievement of the set goals.
- Recruitment and selection
- Preparing for selection interviews
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Identifying talented individuals
- Building a high performance team
- Establishing team roles and responsibilities
- Encouragement of mutual respect and co-operation
- Running effective and productive meetings
- Plans and performance
- Reviewing performance and how to handle poor performance
- Positive and negative feedback
- Coaching styles and techniques
- Developing strategies for the team
- Effective communication
- Building and utilizing sound channels of communication
- Understanding the need for assertiveness in team briefings
- Conflict resolution within the team
- Managing remote teams
- Understanding the additional support needs of remote workers
- Making use of appropriate technology
- Supporting the team from a distance