Interpersonal Effectiveness and Collaborative Employee Relationships
By: London Management Centre
Nov 14 - 18 Nov, 2016
The significance of good and effective interpersonal skills in the workplace must not be underestimated. The ability to build rapport and confidence in others, handle challenging situations and present ideas with precision and clarity is invaluable to succeed and achieve winning results. This essential training programme will provide delegates with the opportunity to review and expand the core interpersonal skills to become more confident and effective when dealing with both employees and clients.
Who should attend?
This essential training course is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders who are responsible for providing clear direction to others by using good communication skills and assertiveness as a key factor to achieve outstanding performance.
- Fundamental Leadership Skills
- Decentering, knowing yourself and how you affect others
- Learning from structured observation and discovery
- Emotional intelligence
- Learning from successful leaders
- Developing a personal impact through assertiveness
- Create a culture of trust and respect
- Conflict management
- The art of saying “NO”
- Creating empathy
- Influential negotiating skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Utilizing NLP to improve communication skills
- The power of positive language
- Communication barriers
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Teambuilding and cooperation
- Empowering your team members
- Performance management
- Power of delegation and organized work flow
- Giving constructive feedback
- Problem solving and decision making in teams
- Gaining a true understanding - is there a problem?
- Problem solving tools and techniques
- Barriers to effective decision making
- Process of effective decision making
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ