This training course provides detailed practical training for maintenance staff on all common types of pumps and valves used in manufacturing industries with some theories that will aid the understanding of their functions. It is a very useful course for:
- Mechanical and industrial engineers/managers/supervisors
- Utility staff
- Machine/equipment operators
- Water treatment plant operators
- Procurement staff
It will be aided by detailed illustrations.
At the end of the programme, participants can:
- Resolve pumps and valve issues
- Understand pumps and valve behaviors better
- Carry out repairs in the most cost effective manner
- Maintain and prolong the life of pumps and valves
- Select the best type and capacity of pumps and valves for different applications
- Types of pumps and valves and their characteristics
- Operating principles
- Pumps and valves maintenance
- Safe work practices
- Pumps and valves inspection systems
- Bearings faults and remedies
- General bearings maintenance
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 09 - 11 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.