Security threats are common place in today's network - whether it is a LAN or WAN and has therefore become one of the subjects given very high priority by security informed organization today.
This hands-on training gives you a firm and practical understanding of how to effectively eliminate threats (Internal and External) to corporate data and IT network infrastructures.
Among the things to be learnt are unified threat management, Firewall
- Stateful inspection, intrusion detection (IDS), and prevention (IPS),Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- IPsec / SSL, Web Content flirting and access control, Viruses and Sapyware issues, Network Monitoring and reporting, Traffic shaping and Bandwidth Management in a small, medium and large enterprise organizations.
- GPCSC Certification GPCSC Basics
- Why the need to secure
- Internal and External threat
- Network and Internet Security and QOS Challenges
- GP Technical Infrastructure
- VPN Basics C2S, S2S, IPsec/ SSL
- Easy installations and configuration approach.
- State of the art and rich features that puts you in control of your network environment, ranging from Internet, Intranet/ Extranet, LAN/ WAN, VPN and branch offices.
- GPCSP Certification GPCSP Basics.
- Unified Threat Management
- Installation and configuration Web Content filtering and access control, Intrusion Detection (IDS) Intrusion Prevention (IDS) Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- IPSec / SSL
- Installation and configuration Advanced configurations Network Monitoring and reporting, QoS
- Traffic shaping and Bandwidth Management