Security threats are common place in today's network - whether it is a LAN or WAN and has therefore become one of the subjects given very high priority by security informed organization today.
This hands-on training gives you a firm and practical understanding of how to effectively eliminate threats (Internal and External) to corporate data and IT network infrastructures.
- Among the things to be learnt are unified threat management, Firewall
- Stateful inspection, intrusion detection (IDS), and prevention (IPS),Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- IPsec / SSL, Web Content flirting and access control, Viruses and Sapyware issues, Network Monitoring and reporting, Traffic shaping and Bandwidth Management in a small, medium and large enterprise organizations.
- GPCSC Certification GPCSC Basics
- Why the need to secure
- Internal and External threat
- Network and Internet Security and QOS Challenges
- GP Technical Infrastructure
- VPN Basics C2S, S2S, IPsec/ SSL
- Easy installations and configuration approach.
- State of the art and rich features that puts you in control of your network environment, ranging from Internet, Intranet/ Extranet, LAN/ WAN, VPN and branch offices.
- GPCSP Certification GPCSP Basics.
- Unified Threat Management
- Installation and configuration Web Content filtering and access control, Intrusion Detection (IDS) Intrusion Prevention (IDS) Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- IPSec / SSL
- Installation and configuration Advanced configurations Network Monitoring and reporting, QoS
- Traffic shaping and Bandwidth Management
|Kits Training Hall ,63B Coker Road, Ilupeju Lagos
||Jul 05 - 07 Jul, 2017
Group registration attract 10% discount.
personalized class available on request.