This five-day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Food Safety Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Food safety conformity in an organization
- Members of a food safety team
- Expert advisors in food safety
- Experts wanting to prepare for a Food safety audit function
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a FSMS audit team
- To Understand the operation of a complying ISO 22000 conformant Food Safety Management System