In this three-day intensive training course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with IEC/ISO 31010 which supports ISO 31000 by providing guidance for risk assessment.
Who should attend?
- Risk managers
- Business Process Owners
- Business Finance Managers
- Business Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Project Management
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000 and IEC/ISO 31010
- To understand the relationship between the risk management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing risk management program according to ISO 31000
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management
|4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Feb 16 - 18 Feb, 2016
EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED TRAINERS