ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management Systems (EMS) Introduction Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 01 - 01 Apr, 2016
This one day training enables the participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) as specified in ISO 20121:2012. Participants will learn the different components of an ESMS, including communications, planning and control, stakeholder engagement, supply chain management, performance management, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Event Sustainability Management System
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 20121 standard
- Professionals interested on the main processes of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
- Managers responsible for implementing an ESMS
- To understand the fundamentals of Event Sustainability Management System
- To know the key components of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) in accordance with ISO 20121
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an ESMS
- To understand the relationship between Event Sustainability Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To understand the stages of the ISO 20121 certification process
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED TRAINERS
Venue: 4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria