- How Leaders link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction
- How Leaders recognize, stimulate and develop high performance in others
- How Leaders motivate others and get them to participate in team decisions and focus efforts on overall group objectives
- How Leaders build and maintain a positive, results-oriented work climate
- How Leaders remove interpersonal barriers to understanding, cooperation and motivation
- How Leaders lead by providing positive examples
- Defining Positive Reinforcement
- Your Observation of What Motivates Others
- Various Motivation Methods in Use
- Check Your Subordinates Self-Motivation
- Relevance of Emotional Intelligence
- A Leader’s Coaching and Mentoring
- Leadership Communication that Motivates Employees
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 28 - 29 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.