Training Managers Workshop on Gender and Leadership
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 12 - 16 Sep, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the social construct of Gender
- Discuss the concept of leadership skills
- Analyse the dynamics of organizational culture and politics
- Examine emotional assessment tools for effective Leadership.
- Gender concepts and terms
- Team building
- Leadership theories
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Dynamics of organizational culture
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
- Assertiveness skills and techniques.
The workshop is designed for senior officers both men and women in local, state and federal public service and also their counterparts in the private sector and non- governmental organizations.
NGN 85,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry