At the end of the Workshop, participants should able to:
- Deliver effective service to clients/customers
- Establish performance standards
- Develop a simple customer charter
- Identify enabling and inhibiting factors that affect effective service delivery
- Demonstrate skills for enhancing customers satisfaction.
Topics to be delivered include, among others:
- Overview of servicom and service delivery
- Client charter formulation and implementation
- Performance indicators and performance monitoring procedures
- Management of change
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Handling customers complaints.
The workshop is designed for senior public service officers on GLS 10 - 14, i.e. servicom desk officers, nodal officers, public relations officers and their counterparts in the private sector.