The cost of running plant/machinery would continue to increase and may possibly become unbearable unless those in charge of maintenance are well informed and are able to apply the skills needed to reduce this cost to an acceptable level.
The training course is for experienced maintenance personnel, such as maintenance engineers, supervisors, production engineers and plant managers. Those who have attended an introductory aspect of the course in the past will find the course immensely rewarding.
Nine significant learning will come out clearly:
- Analyze rotating equipment and its operational parts
- Usual operational problems associated with gears, belts, chains, shaft couplings
- Correct selection of bearing
- Tracing bearing faults and recommending remedy
- Shafts and machine parts alignment
- Appropriate lubricants for machine parts
- Adoption of condition-based maintenance system, where necessary
- Enforcement safety measures for plant and equipment maintenance
- Take effective decisions in running the plant to meet organizational objectives.
- Review of prime movers, driver and driven machines
- Equipment Drive components
- Equipment lubricants and lubrication
- Sealants and sealing principles
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 18 - 22 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.