Managing Creativity and Innovation in the Public Service (PASD 613)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 18 - 22 Jul, 2016
At the end of the Workshop, Participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of creativity and innovation
- Discuss the principles of managing creativity and innovation
- Examine the role of organizational culture in enhancing creativity and innovation
- Apply appropriate techniques to enhance creativity in the workplace.
- The concept of creativity and innovation.
- Basic principles of creative and critical thinking.
- Idea generation and types of innovation.
- Talent management.
- Barriers to creativity and innovation in the public service.
- Strategies for improving public sector creativity and productivity.
- Change management in the public service, issues, challenges and prospects.
The workshop is designed for directing staff in ministries, departments, agencies and parastatals at federal, state and local government levels
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry