At the end of the Workshop, Participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of creativity and innovation
- Discuss the principles of managing creativity and innovation
- Examine the role of organizational culture in enhancing creativity and innovation
- Apply appropriate techniques to enhance creativity in the workplace.
- The concept of creativity and innovation.
- Basic principles of creative and critical thinking.
- Idea generation and types of innovation.
- Talent management.
- Barriers to creativity and innovation in the public service.
- Strategies for improving public sector creativity and productivity.
- Change management in the public service, issues, challenges and prospects.
The workshop is designed for directing staff in ministries, departments, agencies and parastatals at federal, state and local government levels