Techniques of Effective Time and Stress Management (MSD 610)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 07 - 11 Nov, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define stress and its various components
- List different types of stressors
- Explain the concept of time management
- Outline ways of eliminating time wasters.
The workshop covers the following:
- Basic concept of time management
- Goal setting and prioritizing
- Dealing with stress
- Effects of stress on performance and productivity
- Managing time wasters
- Executive, diet and healthy living
- Balancing work and life
- Developing action plan on time and stress management
- Effective delegation
- Visit to the gymnasium.
The workshop is designed for top/senior officers in public and private sector organizations.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry