The training workshop is designed to enable participants
- Explain the concepts of emotional intelligence and effective leadership
- Discuss the importance of emotional intelligence to effective leadership
- Identify the attributes required in developing one’s level of emotional intelligence
- Apply emotional intelligence in their respective workplaces.
The workshop content covers the following topics:
- Overview of emotional intelligence
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding human psychology in interpersonal relations
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Domains and competences of emotional intelligence
- Developing our level of emotional intelligence
- Assertiveness skills
- Managing work stress.
The workshop is designed for directing staff, heads of department, management staff, personnel managers, human resource managers and heads of division/unit.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.