Effective Leadership and Delegation (LDSD 611)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 14 - 18 Nov, 2016
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of delegation in leadership
- Identify the principles or procedures of effective delegation
- Discuss leadership role in delegation in the public service
- Develop techniques for effective delegation.
The workshop content covers the following, among other topics:
- Concept of delegation in leadership
- Principles of effective delegation
- Team building
- Effective communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership and motivation
- Leadership role in delegation
- Accountability in delegation
- Problems and constraints in delegation
- Film show on delegation
All categories of officers who have responsibility for providing leadership and delegating duties to subordinate officers, particularly officers on GL. 12 and above.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry