Team Building and Leadership Skills (LDSD 612)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 15 - 19 Aug, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of teams and their structures
- Identify team roles and team members’ functions
- Acquire skills for selecting team members
- Appreciate the major elements in team work.
The workshop content covers the following topics:
- Teams and their structures
- Team leadership quality requirements
- Team roles and team members functions
- Selection procedure of team members
- Strategies for maintaining team spirit
- Management role in team building
- Team development processes
- Team decision making
- Interpersonal relations in team work
Managers and executives, heads and leaders of organizations, human resources departments and units, supervisors in both public and private sectors.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry