At the end of the training workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of inter-personal relationship
- Acquire the relevant inter-personal skills for effective performance
- Understand the role of individual’s psychology in inter-personal relations
- Identify the virtues and attributes for effective inter-personal relationship
- Develop strategies for improving inter-personal relations.
The workshop content covers the following topics:
- Concept of inter-personal relationship.
- Leadership and effective quality requirements.
- Personal effectiveness.
- Effective communication skills
- Virtues and attributes for effective inter-personal relationships.
- Keys to developing emotional intelligence for effective interpersonal relation
- Subordinates’ role in inter-personal relations.
- Promoting team work.
The workshop is designed for senior officers both in the Public and Private Sector organisations.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises and discussion.