At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the nature of products
- Explain the concept of product promotion
- Explore the channels of product distribution
- Mention goals of product promotion
- Describe strategies for product promotion in Small and Medium Enterprises
- Evaluate product promotion in Small and Medium Enterprises.
They include among others, the following:
- The Nature of Product
- Channels of Distribution of Product
- The Nature of Market
- Overview of Product Promotion
- Objectives of Product Promotion
- Promotion Strategies/Mix
- Syndicate Exercise.
Middle and senior officers in public and private sectors of the economy.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.