Workshop on Salary Preparation (FMSD 606)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
The workshop objectives are to enable participants
- Examine the basic principles of salary preparations
- Describe the procedures for salary variation and control
- Highlight the existing regulatory framework applicable to personal emolument
- Exchange ideas and experiences on salary preparation across ministries, extra-ministerial departments and other government owned agencies
- Acquaint themselves with the relevant software in salary preparation.
- Overview of salary administration
- Statutory and regulatory framework of salary preparation
- Personal emolument records and reconciliation
- Variation preparation and control
- IPPIS and salary preparation
- Procedures for salary preparation
- Payroll audit
- Data base management using MS access
- Institutional challenges affecting salary preparation.
The workshop is designed for accountants, treasurers, auditors and finance officers on grade levels 07 and above who are involved in salary preparation, payroll audit in ministries, extra-ministerial departments and other government owned agencies.
NOTE: Participants are implored to bring their Laptop for hands on experience in Computers
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry