Workshop on Procurement and Materials Management (FMSD 610)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 28 - 02 Dec, 2016
The objectives of the Workshop are to enable participants:
- Highlight important roles of procurement and materials management in public and private sector organisations
- Describe the range of professional skills in contract negotiation
- Identify legal framework of public procurement
- Familiarize themselves with latest developments in materials planning and control
- Appreciate the role of ICT in materials management.
- Materials sourcing strategies
- Specification and quality assurance
- Overview of procurement act 2007
- Statutory and regulatory framework of public procurement
- Negotiation skills in public procurement
- International procurement
- Payment procedures to contractors and service providers
- Materials planning and budgeting control
- Ethics in public procurement
- ICT and materials management.
The workshop is designed for managers and officers responsible for procurement, stores and materials planning, facility managers and others whose duties relate to procurement and materials management.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry