At the end of the training course participants should be able to:
- Know and apply existing strategies for managing social and community services
- Broaden interest and deepened experience of young people by encouraging them to embrace a very wide range of adventurous activities that can help to develop the community and
- Foster the spirit of respect for authorities.
- Community development
- Team building
- Sustainable development
- Strategic management
- Change management
- Service delivery
- The role of local government in development
- Resource control/management
- Community engagement
Senior staff from gl. 07 and above in the federal, state, and local government as well as the private sector.