All work in HR has a legal and a financial impact on the company. As such key employees in HR should ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data they use and the processes they follow in their departments. One way to ensure that this is actually happening is by auditing the HR processes currently in place.
This training course is designed to help participants identify the critical areas in human resources that must be audited. It also helps them in deciding what questions to ask and in determining the minimum requirements to run HR processes effectively.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Organize employee records and files in a cost effective manner
- Identify areas of weaknesses in organizational processes related to recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well being
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to human resources
Deciding and initiating action presenting and communicating applying expertise and technology following instructions and procedures planning and organizing achieving goals and objectives
Managers, supervisors, specialists, team leaders and officers in the functions of human resources. The course is also very useful for internal audit professionals who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.