At the end of the training workshop, participant should be able to:
- Identify particular industrial and environmental hazards and their causes
- Determine the effects of industrial operations on the environment
- Apply appropriate control measure to promote safety in organization and environment
- Appraise the methods and techniques of managing and disposing of waste and pollutant.
- Industrial and environmental safety management, an overview.
- Regulatory framework in industrial and environmental safety management
- Waste management and sustainable development
- Characteristic of industrial wastes
- Waste management and control
- Environmental pollution causes and effects.
Safety engineers, industrial waste managers, administrative and personnel managers, project managers, rural development officers and environmental and risk managers.