Workshop on Waste Management
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participant should be able to:
- Identify particular industrial and environmental hazards and their causes
- Determine the effects of industrial operations on the environment
- Apply appropriate control measure to promote safety in organization and environment
- Appraise the methods and techniques of managing and disposing of waste and pollutant.
- Industrial and environmental safety management, an overview.
- Regulatory framework in industrial and environmental safety management
- Waste management and sustainable development
- Characteristic of industrial wastes
- Waste management and control
- Environmental pollution causes and effects.
Safety engineers, industrial waste managers, administrative and personnel managers, project managers, rural development officers and environmental and risk managers.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry