This practical training programme will provide insights into many areas of strategic importance to energy retailers, and will deliver the skills and knowledge that create appropriate strategies that will lead participants to achieve success in every sphere of their business responsibilities.
- Learn how to survive and thrive as an energy retailer
- Review the key elements of an effective energy market
- Examine the role of the retailer in energy purchasing and sales.
- Consider the interplay between consumer regulation and competition, and how it affects market behaviour
- Compare energy trading best practice internationally.
- Develop understanding of the skills and competences that are required to succeed as an energy retailer.
For electricity discos and other stakeholders in oil and gas, biofuels and other energy products.