This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a food safety management system (FSMS) based on ISO 22000:2005. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement food safety controls from all areas of ISO 22000.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems-Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is compatible with ISO/TS 22004:2005 (Food Safety Management Systems--Guidance on the application of ISO 22000:2005) and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 (Prerequisite programs on food safety--Part 1: Food manufacturing)
- To understand the implementation of a food safety management system in accordance with ISO 22000
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a food safety management system
- To understand the relationship between the components of a food safety management system and its compliance with requirements of different organization's stakeholders
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a FSMS as specified in iso22000
- To understand of prerequisite programs
- To master the knowledge of good practice guides for: manufacturing (GMP), production (GPP), hygiene (GHP), agriculture (GAP), veterinary (GVP), distribution (GDP) and trading (GTP)
- To master the principles of HACCP as defined by the codex alimentarius.
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing iso22000
- To develop the required knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of food safety
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of food safety management
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and support an organization in the implementation of a food safety management system (FSMS)
- ISO 22000 auditors who wish to fully understand the Food Safety Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the food safety conformity in an organization
- Members of a food safety team
- Expert advisors in food safety
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an food safety function or for a FSMS project management function
|4TH Floor, NIS Building, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Oct 17 - 21 Oct, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS