ISO 55001 Asset Management System (ASM) Lead Implementer Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 24 - 28 Oct, 2016
This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001:2014.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects), and is also fully compatible with ISO 55002 (Guidelines for the implementation of an AMS). This course can be used by any organization, which will determine its assets that will include in the system scope.
- To understand the implementation of an asset management system in accordance with ISO 55001
- To understand the components and the operation of an asset management system based on ISO 55001 and its principal processes
- To understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 55001 and ISO 55002 as well as with other standards and regulatory frameworks
- To master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- To understand the relationship between the asset management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 55001
Who Should Attend?
- Asset managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an asset management system (AMS)
- ISO 55001 auditors who wish to fully understand the asset management system implementation process
- Members of asset management team
- Expert advisors in asset management
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an asset management function or for an AMS project management function
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS
Venue: 4TH Floor, NIS Buiding, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos