Inventory and store management play a vital role in the achievement of organizational goals and objectives. It is, therefore, necessary for store management officers to have the knowledge and skills relevant to inventory planning management.
The training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills that will enable them to manage the problems pertinent to store keeping and maintenance for the achievement of efficient and effective inventory management.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of store officers in inventory management
- Prepare inventory budget
- Handle security issues in the store
- Design and control an inventory distribution system
- Identify fraudulent activities in store and inventory activities.
- Store and inventory management: an overview
- The role of store officers in inventory management
- Inventory planning and control system
- Vendor analysis, rating and selection
- Store and warehousing management techniques
- Security and safety measures in the store
- Store management and fraud control system
- Store accounting and reporting system
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Store officers and managers, logistics officers, procurement officers, warehouse officers and managers, operations managers, inventory controllers and supervisors in private and public sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: O. Adekunle