In business, relations and profitability go hand in hand. Having the right vendors on board and, more importantly, achieving the ideal relationship level with each, can spell the difference between good and great performance levels. In this training course, we describe the spectrum of business relationships and discuss how vendor profiles can be developed to improve each. We then list the different Go-to-Market strategies and discuss how each can be used to integrate vendor relations. Finally, we highlight the leadership and communication skills that are necessary to leverage the full extent of vendor relations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate vendor profiles for fit with organizational needs and direction
- Practice vendor integration techniques to support strategic purchasing objectives
- Manage vendor performance to ensure continuous improvement of offerings
- Apply winning go-to-market strategies to support internal capabilities
- Utilize essential soft skills to improve vendor relationship outcomes
- Vendor selection
- Vendor integration
- Vendor performance management
- Sourcing strategies
Purchasing and supply chain professionals involved in supply management, vendor relations, sourcing, buying, expediting and vendor evaluation as well as personnel involved in the purchasing process.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
This course also runs in Abuja / Lagos / PH