Employees continuously need to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities. This is crucial for them to maintain and develop operational capabilities and improve engagement and motivation levels. In this regard, demands on learning and development units are becoming more challenging. Learning and development professionals are expected to deliver while considering various criteria such as strategy directives, performance requirements, development needs and international trends to name a few.
This training course is designed remove complexity and assists participants in the design and communication of comprehensive learning solutions wrapped in easy to use frameworks. The course also considers process development as well as tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of learning and development units.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Categorize organizational learning and development maturity models based on strategic directives
- Accurately design and select external training interventions based on defined criteria including cost benefit analysis
- Develop conceptual designs for learning and development frameworks to facilitate a simple and effective nomination process by line managers and staff
- Differentiate between static and dynamic process workflows and administering those in accordance with operational needs
- Use a blended approach for the development and fulfilment of individual development plans for talents and successors
- Formulating concepts and strategies
- Relating and networking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Applying expertise and technology
- Planning and organizing
- Training and development
Learning and development specialists, team leaders and managers as well as HR business partners. The program targets those who are directly involved in shaping the strategy of their learning and development units and designing associated tools and process workflows.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
This course also runs in Abuja / Lagos / PH