This is training on Entrepreneurship. It is designed for your employees who have not attained retirement age, but have to leave the employment for various reasons. This programme will teach them how to establish and run their own businesses. Also, an aspect of it is devoted to educating those who may want to seek for paid employment.
In it we will take participants through an orientation of “entrepreneurial personality” which, rather than be characterized by a propensity for risk taking, among other things, will focus success on one thing - “opportunity focused.”
- We will make participants learn a number of entrepreneurial logics:
- Dig deep into ideas underlying a product or service, prepare the ideas, get started, and keep it going with commitment.
- Acquire charm, drive, energy and the ability to spot opportunity.
- Acquire sheer persistence or resilience – keep on and keep learning along the way.
- Getting good luck and bad luck in equal measures. But entrepreneurs become really a success as they exploit each.
By the end of the programme, the participants will go away with deep knowledge of:
- The Disciplines for Business Success
- Business Model Decision Process
- Legal Requirements for Business
- Marketing Strategies and Selling Skills
- Managing Financial Health of the Business
- A choice of the personal business endeavor you’ll like
- Starting and running a Production business - what it entails.
- Starting and running a Service business - what it entails.
- Keeping the company legal
- Establishing sound Corporate Governance
- The art of positioning the business
- How to grow the business - making the business prosper
- A sample Business Cash Flow Projection
- A sample Profit and Loss Account
- Interpret basic accounting information
- Bank Balances and Cash Management
- Pricing your highly differentiated product/service
- Pricing your undifferentiated product/service
- Pricing your “Must Have” product/service
- Pricing your “Substitutable” product/service
- Public and Private Marketing
- Your job description as a business owner
- Managing your time as a business owner
- Decision making and decision implementation