Channels must be managed in a coherent manner if the business will achieve increased and profitable turnover. This programme will address the skill improvement and tool sharpening requirements of the distribution, sales and marketing managers so as to improve overall management of distribution.
Goals the Training will attain
- During this programme, participants will learn to:
- Identify the strategic role distribution management plays in company’s business models.
- Segment the market for optimal and profitable distribution design
- Identify gaps in outlets performances
- Bring about productive change in channels operations
- Effectively identify conflicts and develop effective tools for resolving them.
- Distribution Channel Plan
- Distribution Metrics
- Optimizing dealership and retail structures to meet the end users’ demands
- Wholesale and Retail Coordination
- Designing Healthy Competitive Programmes for the Wholesalers and Retailers
- Channel Conflict Management
- Sources of Power and its Usage by Dealers
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jul 20 - 22 Jul, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.