Accounting and Finance for Non-Finance Managers
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 16 - 20 May, 2016
This training programme focuses on the accounting and finance functions, tasks and responsibilities of the non-finance and non-accounting senior executive or manager.
The aim is to provide participants the knowledge and skills to read, understand, prepare and use financial statements and other financial information and reports, both for reporting to investors and internal use by executives in management decision-making, planning, controlling and evaluating the business performance.
The format of this one-week programme has been designed recognizing the participant’s busy schedule, especially for attendees from outside Lagos. The participant also learns without group or peer pressure, as all participants (peers occupying similar positions in their companies) have no prior knowledge or skill in accounting, costing or finance. A small class size is maintained to ensure close faculty attention and foster individual learning.
- Introduction to and foundations of Financial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business and Financial Statement Reporting and Analysis
- Introduction to and foundations of Cost and Management Accounting
- Strategic Revenue and Cost Management:
- Cost and Revenue Analysis and Management
- Budgeting, Financial Planning and Control
- Corporate Financial Management
- Working Capital Financial Management
- Treasury Financial Management
- Senior executives
- Marketing directors
- Business owners
- Other professionals in the technical, science and creative fields without accounting and finance knowledge or skill set.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.