This training course enables the participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a process improvement based on Six Sigma quantitative methods as specified in ISO 13053-1:2011, as well as ISO 13053-2:2011 (Quantitative methods in process improvement -Six Sigma - Part 2: Tools and techniques).
The participant will learn the different components of a Six Sigma method, including the DMAIC methodology, Six Sigma measures, personnel and their roles, training requirements, project prioritization and selection.
- To understand the implementation of a Six Sigma quantitative methods in process improvement in accordance with ISO 13053
- To understand the relationship between a Six Sigma quantitative methods in process improvement and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Six Sigma quantitative methods in process improvement
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing a Six Sigma quantitative methods in process improvement as specified in ISO 13053
- Members of a Quality team and Process Improvement team
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main methods of process improvement based on quantitative analysis
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 13053 standard
- Staff involved in operations related to a process improvement based on quantitative methods
|4TH Floor, NIS Building, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Jul 16 - 23 Jul, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS