By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 11 - 13 Apr, 2016
To stay ahead in the ever evolving business environment, the modern marketer needs to understand key strategies in digital marketing. Meeting the rapid demands of today’s world requires an understanding of key trends and processes in the digital age. A multi-channel online strategy is an integral part of the overall strategy of an organization. This training course will provide practical real world insight on how leading organizations succeed.
It will teach proven techniques and strategies, social media tools, technology and platforms for the management and measurement of digital marketing success. It will address some key problem areas such as how to sell brands through digital networks, how to manage effectively in today’s digital world and integrate online marketing strategy with the traditional marketing concept of the four Ps (product, place, price and promotion), among others.
Value Creation: Marketing to the Digital Customer
- Understand the digital business environment
- Assess how the industry will change in the future and create an agenda for leading change
- Devise and implement breakthrough strategies in digital marketing
- Segmenting, Customizing and Targeting messages
- Understanding Data Analytics
- The Digital Customer: Targeting Options
- Social media: Best Practices and Examples
- Solving Business Challenges with Social Media
- Online Brand Attack: Recovery Strategies
- Product positioning as the foundation for developing the marketing mix
- Standardization versus customization: the world of one-to-one marketing
Revitalizing Your Digital Business
- Designing a Digital Marketing Programme
- Assessing the Success of your digital programme
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing communications planning: budget and the media mix
- Positioning the Internet as an effective online sales tool
- Hands-on (practical) presentation on Digital Leadership
- Interactive Exercises
- Scenario Creation
- Group/Team Projects
- Identification of quick wins
- Next Steps recommendations - putting lessons learnt to practice
- After Programme Assignment
Mid-level and Senior managers in medium sized businesses and large corporates with sales, marketing or commercial responsibilities.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.