This training course covers the essential skills needed for finance staff to excel in their organization. From macro level management and financial overview to personal organization and time management, various skills are put into practice to help participants become more successful at the workplace.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between the various financial statements
- Explain the characteristics of 'delegation' and apply various personal organization management techniques
- Evaluate skills and attitudes of finance staff and identify their communication personality styles
- Practice some of the essential Excel skills to increase efficiency and productivity
- Apply finance policies and procedures to add value and communicate effectively with other departments
- Interpreting financial statements
- Time management
Financial managers, financial controllers, finance department heads, chief financial officers, accounting managers, senior finance officers, accountants, finance staff and analysts.