Personal Effectiveness and Professionalism
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 10 - 25 Mar, 2016
2 month, 16 days
MrEmedith Personal Effectiveness and Professionalism training session comes up in March. Just like previous MrEmedith training sessions, it promises to be an unforgettable and completely life-changing experience for participants. We have put together a robust session which aims at enabling you reach your desired goals and breakthrough, and also enhance your overall effectiveness. This is in addition to polishing your professional ethics in order that you maximize your productivity within any environment you find yourself.
Personal effectiveness is a measure of your ability to get the best performance from yourself and others. Remember that nobody is paid purely for the amount of effort that they can exert. Rather, you are measured principally on your ability to make progress towards the achievement of your goals with the minimum expenditure of money, time and effort.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Analyze different ways to deal positively with others and build effective relationships in any environment they may find themselves.
- Use practical methods to manage your time better and avoid procrastination
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses
- Use different techniques to increase your self confidence
- Improve general effectiveness by understanding the elements of what makes a persona more effective.
- Know and manage yourselves and your relationships better using the key concept of Emotional Intelligence. etc
Facilitators: CEO/Head Consultant Emeka Azinge aka MrEMEDITH
Deals: Up to 40% discount for group booking made on or before 5th March, 2016.
30% early bird discount for individual bookings made on or before 5th March 2016
Venue: LCA ICAA Building, 1A Remi Olowude Street, 2nd Roundabout Lekki Phase One, Lekki-Epe Expressway Lagos