World has necessitated greater use of consultancy services by organizations in addressing emerging issues. As Consultants help organizations to solve problems, they are required to have good working knowledge of consultancy approaches and strategies in identifying, diagnosing and solving problems that concern various aspects of management and business.
This training workshop is designed to equip participants with the relevant knowledge and skills needed to deliver a result-oriented consultancy assignment.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use appropriate approaches in consultancy assignments
- Generate and analyse data
- Develop strategies for optimum benefits
- Manage the consultant/client relationship
- Write consultancy assignment reports.
- Managing consultancy assignments: an overview
- Consultancy approaches and strategies
- Planning consultancy assignments
- Building the consultancy team /client briefing
- Data gathering, analysis and presentation
- Managing the consultant/client relationship
- Implementation of assignments
- Managing the change process
- Assignment monitoring and evaluation
- Consultancy assignment report writing
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Management consultants, project managers, human resource managers, trainers and professionals in public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Mrs. A. N. Nweke