Rapid development is facilitated by the quality of research output and implementation. This is because research clarifies phenomena, provides new knowledge and solves organizational and social problems.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and techniques to select, design and apply appropriate research instrument and methods.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Select effective research methods
- Develop the essential skills for utilizing appropriate research strategies
- Develop skills for assessing various research techniques
- Use advanced and empirical methods of research.
- Research methodology: an overview
- Research process
- Research methods
- Research characteristics
- Applications of research
- Types of research
- Variables identification
- Research design
- Constructing hypothesis
- Constructing instrument
- Establishing validity and reliability
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, and case studies. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Research officers, consultants, lecturers, trainers and managers whose jobs involve supervision and control of research projects.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: A. G. Odama