The business world of today functions and survives on improved productivity, and one of the key drivers of productivity is Information and Communication Technology (ICT). The Electronic Spreadsheet assists individuals and corporate organizations to improve productivity through appropriate business planning, budgeting, and graphic representation of financial analysis, etc.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to enhance participant’s knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel productivity software.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Operate a micro-computer efficiently
- Apply some features of spreadsheet (MS-Excel)
- Calculate with MS-excel and prepare various financial reports
- Store, retrieve and amend data
- ICT essentials
- MS-windows skills
- MS-excel basics
- Charts and graphics
- Office management information systems
- Managing and analysing data
- Financial information generation and reporting
- File management and information security
- Analysing data with pivot table.
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, demonstrations and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Officers, managers, supervisors, secretaries/personal assistants, executive and administrative officers, accounts and internal audit officers, operation officers, and any other officer whose duty is to assist management in decision-making.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: U. Azubuko