Increased intercultural interaction - a consequence of globalization and the attendant virtual nature of today’s work and mobility of people across national and cultural boundaries - is drawing attention to the inter-cultural dimensions of interpersonal and cross-organizational communication. Nigeria has no doubt become a more aggressive environment over time. This has been attributed mainly to frustration aggression- people become aggressive because they are frustrated and have a perceived sense of loss of control.
This training programme aims to produce manager who can deploy communication competence in a range of situations requiring the management of interpersonal and inter-cultural disparities.
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Thought Process and Behavior
- Managing Feedback
- Personal Power: Building and Managing Self-esteem
- Assertiveness Tools and Techniques
- Interpersonal Recognition and Respect
- Managing Personal Power
- Business owners
- Experienced managers and seasoned professionals (with over four years’ experience) who want to build their strengths, resolve conflicts smoothly and exercise greater influence on others
- Employees being prepared for managerial or leadership roles
- People who regularly encounter conflict with others - colleagues, staff or managers, people who find it difficult to present their point of view and victims of corporate bullying and bullies
- Organizations experiencing a medium to high level of aggressive behavior among employees and seeking to promote a more assertive environment (This category can book the course as a group)