Building and Leading the 21st Century Team
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 05 - 07 Sep, 2016
As business and social environments are continually faced with economic uncertainty, competition and ever-increasing customer expectations, organizations constantly seek ways to more than just exist. With solutions such as mergers, acquisitions and a deliberate collapse of organizational hierarchies, the task of getting people (of different backgrounds) to work together productively becomes even more challenging.
This training programme seeks to address the challenges of the new environment of business.
- Stages of Team development
- Individual Differences
- Team Leadership
- Building Commitment
- Globalization, Technology and Virtuality
- Challenges of Technology Infrastructure
- Diversity, Cultural and Time Differences
- Team Communication
- Team Conflict Management Leader-Member
- Exchange: Power and Influence
- Team leaders, and middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organizations whose roles require an understanding of people, groups and group dynamics.
- Experts and specialists making a transition from managing equipment and processes to leading people.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.