Executive Team Leadership
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 07 - 11 Nov, 2016
Globalization, economic uncertainty, stiff competition and the general complexities of today’s business are compelling CEOs to depend on inter-disciplinary strategic thinking for organizational success. Consequently, teamwork has become an indispensable organizational tool for developing and managing strategies required to successfully tackle today’s global challenges. However, teaming behaviors exhibited at the executive level dictate the level of teamwork for the rest of the organization.
The training seminar is designed to impart the critical skills required to build and lead an effective executive team and replicate this model of teamwork down and across the organizational pyramid.
- The Dynamics of C-Suite Teams
- Fundamentals of Good Leadership
- Visioning and Goal-Setting
- C-Suite Etiquette
- Curbing Functional and Cultural Myopia
- Managing Emotions and Egos
- The Language of Leadership
- Building a Culture of Developmental Relationships
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Cultural Intelligence
- Teamwork in a Challenging Economic Environment
- Managing With Power and Influence
- Curbing Negative Political Behavior
- The quality of this programme is highly dependent on the caliber of participants. For this reason, the quality of participants takes precedence over class size.
- This programme will benefit CEOs and direct reports to CEOs of large organizations, as well as mid-sized firms experiencing a growth surge.
- It is highly recommended that CEOs attend with their reports to create the initial bonding that will be continued after the seminar.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.